Expected Dance Attire
All hair must be pulled back off of neck and away from the face. Grade 1 through Level C Ballet students must have a bun. No jewelry, except small earrings can be worn.
We are color coded for Ballet. Please see below for the color leotard that coincides with your child’s level
Pre-primary- Any solid color leotard
Level I –White
Level 2/3- Periwinkle
Level 4/5- Dark Pink
Level A Maroon
Level B/C-Light Purple
Level D-Light blue It is recommended that the students in multiple classes purchase a nude color gf
- All levels wear pink ballet tights and pink ballet slippers
- Boys wear a white t-shirt or tank, black shorts or sweatpants, white socks, and black ballet slippers
• Hip Hop- any solid color leotard, black jazz pants, black hip hop sneakers
• Tap/Jazz- any solid color leotard, black jazz pants, tights, black jazz shoes/tap shoes
• Modern- Any solid color leotard, black bootie shorts . Foot undies may be worn but are not necessary
Boire Dance Academy does not automatically follow the public school’s calendar or cancellations due to bad weather. A message will be left on the machine at the school , and on all social media networks. An email will also be sent out.
Absence and Makeup Policy
If possible, please call the school and let us know if you will not be in. Classes should be made up within four weeks of the absence. Be sure to ask the office for the appropriate makeup class you should take. There will be no tuition refunds for missed classes.